Optimity Advisors is national consulting firm with a focused set of strategy, operations, and informatics services to help businesses succeed in the ever-changing healthcare, insurance, financial services, and entertainment industries. We manage and deliver complex business changes reliably using our deep industry knowledge, information technology expertise, and business process reengineering experience. We help our clients outperform the competition through strategic and operational transformation.
We're expanding our practice and we're looking for smart, analytical people to join us on long term projects in California. You'll:
Develop specifications and work plans and provide ongoing assistance and consultation to Business Analysts, Developers, and the Testing Team to develop health care systems
- Work collaboratively with both IT and Business staff to plan system solutions that will meet client's requirements while minimizing development and maintenance costs.
- Perform unit/system testing, integration testing, performance testing, regression testing and user acceptance testing, including management of results, defects and fixes.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-5 years experience with healthcare claims processing, enrollment, billing, or customer service systems
- Experience with healthcare business process improvement and project work planning, from either the business side or systems side
- Expertise across healthcare payer products, including commercial HMO, PPO, Consumer Driven Health Plans, Pharmacy, Medicare Advantage, and Medicare Part A and Part B
- Bachelor's Degree required. Masters a plus
While this project is in California, consultants must be willing to travel to other domestic locations as new projects arise. This is a rare opportunity to join an exceptional group of professionals and take your career to the next level. In exchange for your services Optimity offers a competitive salary plus bonus, and excellent benefits. Apply now or directly to email@example.com