GRINDR – Senior Android Developer
Job Location: Los Angeles, California
Job Title: Senior Mobile Developer -- Android
Grindr is among the top highest grossing apps in the iOS app store and boasts some of the most engaged users across all social networking apps. We offer a fun, constantly evolving, startup environment that rewards creativity, teamwork and diligence.
Situated right in the heart of Hollywood, we're the No. 1 location-based mobile social app on the market, and we cater to a massive user base of millions and counting in 192 countries around the world. We're constantly innovating as a company; since our inception in 2009, we've been dedicated to finding new and better ways to connect people using mobile technology.
We offer a lot of perks, including outstanding health insurance benefits, stock options and a big, fun office filled with healthy snacks and friendly people. We're conveniently located near the corner of Sunset Blvd. and Highland Ave. -- easily accessible to the 101 freeway and just a few blocks from the Metro Red Line station.
- Build awesome mobile applications.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, documentation, implementation, quality assurance and delivery.
- Provide technical leadership and mentor junior team members.
- Participate in code and architecture reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science plus 4 years of experience.
- Four (4) years of hands on experience developing production Android mobile applications.
- Expert knowledge of Java.
- Knowledge of web services, specifically REST APIs.
Benefits and Perks include
- Health Benefits
- Work hours are 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Pet-friendly office
- Stocked kitchen
- Free on-site parking
- Casual dress
Applicants must possess legal authorization to work in the United States.
This notice is being posted in connection with the filing of a permanent alien labor certification application.