Our client has openings for a UI/UX Designer with experience with Data Visualizations for Enterprise Systems. Your canvas will be multiple full-sized screens, used to interpret and display huge amounts of data, giving you the opportunity to showcase your full potential. This is a great opportunity for candidates who understand the fast growing trend towards Big Data.
Ou client is offering a generous salary, benefits, and an opportunity to work with a great team of people.
The position is located in San Jose, CA and requires on-site presence. Please provide your CV, cover letter and work samples.
- Define project approach and user experience strategy for Services applications
- Work with User Researchers to understand user needs and tasks
- Document use cases/business flows
- Develop information architectures
- Provide expert forms design, navigation design, and page layout
- Identify relevant aspects of a design to be prototyped for user evaluation, includes all elements of the design which have key user measures.
- Refine User Experience Architecture and design direction based on usability testing
- Create specifications for use by technical team members
- Set appropriate goals for meetings and interactions, and ensures those goals are met, including keeping discussions focused and on track, that action items are tracked and resolved, minutes are taken, and so on.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- BS/BA in Design, HCI or related degree
- 8+ years of experience designing web-based application user interfaces
- Data visualization experience strongly preferred
- Experience in Agile or Lean UX
- Experience in enterprise application design
- Excellent written communication skills to transform wireframes and Photoshop images into detailed written specifications with enough depth of interaction details
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking ability, and the ability to prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team