We are looking for bright and energetic individuals to fill our entry level data analyst position in our Client Analytics department. This position involves the programming and analysis of healthcare data with an emphasis on clinical measures and medical cost reporting.
* Develop SAS programs to monitor physician performance on clinical indicators
* Load and synthesize healthcare data from multiple sources
* Implement and develop data quality control protocols and monitor their impact
* Develop internal reports to track efficiencies and identify process improvement opportunities
* Implement analytic directives from senior staff and clients and develop written reports as needed
* Assist in designing, programming and standardizing processes and reports
* Familiarity with SAS and a desire to expand SAS programming knowledge is a plus
* Must be analytical, detail oriented, and possess desire to advance and grow personally and professionally
* Excellent PC and database skills
* Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with varying timelines
* BS, BA, or Masters in Public Health, Epidemiology, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or a comparable program with a quantitative emphasis.
* Competency in data manipulation and analysis: accessing raw data in varied formats with different methods and analyzing and processing data
* 1+ years of SAS and SQL programming experience, including SAS macros and PROC SQL and Enterprise Guide
Valence Health is an equal opportunity employer welcoming diversity in our workforce!
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org