We are currently seeking individuals that possess analytic rigor and enthusiasm to be a Software Developer in our Population Analytics department.
* 2+ years' experience working with relational database (MSSQL)
* Basic SQL knowledge (e.g. forming basic SQL statements, creating views with table joins, etc)
* Basic understanding of ETL concepts
* Excellent communication skills
* Exposure to Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
* Experience with creating Microsoft SQL SSIS packages
* Experience with transforming XML, Flat files, or other delimited format into an RDMBS
* Exposure to HIPAA rules and standards a plus.
* Exposure to Health Information Exchange (HIE) integration and Electronic. Medical Records (EMR) integration like Epic, eClinicalWorks, AllScripts a plus.
Valence Health is an equal opportunity employer welcoming diversity in our workforce!