- Ideal candidate is someone who has proven experience in developing and bringing mission critical products to market.
- Play a key role in engineering a suite of products that will form the core of our client's technology portfolio.
- Able to interpret business requirements and programming specifications to write Client facing programs that solve business needs.
- Experience with architecture, design and development of Single Page web applications.
- Understanding of good UI design, UX and typography
- Good understanding of Unit Testing and automated build processes
- Must be well organized and self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Minimum 0-1 years of experience overall as a Client Side Developer.
- Hands on working knowledge of object-oriented programming with Java.
- Expert in CSS, CSS3 Frameworks & Preprocessors
- Experience with JS MVC frameworks. Backbone, Knockout, node js, etc. Angular is a big plus
- Must have strong experience building products using modern web including HTML5 and related frameworks in an agile delivery environment.
- Work Experience with JSON and Restful API invocation.
- Experience with responsive web design, including CSS3, less templete, media queries, resolution-independent image display, and the ability to deliver outstanding functionality to the
If you are qualified and looking for challenge, please send your resumes as a Word or PDF document with cover letter to email@example.com