Role: Java Developer Entry level
- Entry level of web application development experience.
- Solid knowledge coding in languages in Java, JSP, Servlet.
- J2EE technologies like Struts MVC or Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Familiarity with AJAX-related libraries - e.g. JQuery.
- Knowledge with PHP or JSP or other Java-based UI framework.
- Background in databases including MySQL
- Knowledge with version control systems like Subversion and IDEs like Eclipse
- Excellent problem solving skills; meticulous & methodical
- Self-motivated team player with excellent time management and communication skills
If you are qualified and looking for challenge, please send your resumes as a Word or PDF document with cover letter to email@example.com