Java/Spring Software Developer with Strong Knowledge in J2EE! Must be hands-on and technical savvy...this is a position with well funded start up company. Please read below for details, and if you meet or exceed the requirements, we'd love to hear from you. As a Java developer, you will play an instrumental role in driving the development and delivery of a new, modernized facelift to the rapidly evolving product line.
- Entry level of web application development experience.
- Solid knowledge coding in languages in Java, JSP, Servlet.
- Fluency with J2EE technologies like Struts or Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Familiarity with AJAX-related libraries - e.g. JQuery.
- Knowledge with PHP or JSP or other Java-based UI framework.
- Background in databases including MySQL
- Knowledge with version control systems like Subversion and IDEs like Eclipse
- Excellent problem solving skills; meticulous & methodical
- Self-motivated team player with excellent time management and communication skills
If you are qualified and looking for challenge, please send your resumes as a Word or PDF document with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org