The Information Security Department’s Security Analyst position encompasses a wide range of Information Security and Risk Assessment duties. A candidate will be expected to handle daily security related tasks, as well as projects as they are assigned. This position requires an ability to work as part of a team, while having the ability to own their specific tasks.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Research new vulnerabilities and malicious software, reviewing the companies’ potential exposure to each.
- Coordinate with other departments for support, expertise requests, and incident resolution.
- Participate in the evaluation, development, and implementation of security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse systems environments.
- Assist with and conduct security assessments of IT Infrastructure.
- Monitoring, detection, analysis, and resolution of security incidents.
- Tuning of SIEM filters, searches, and sources to continuously improve monitoring capabilities.
- At least 4 years’ experience working in the information security field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Business Administration, OR equivalent experience.
- Must possess an intermediate level of experience working with and administering a Linux environment.
- A solid understanding of perimeter and internal security monitoring of the IT environment.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct vulnerability testing and analysis of computers and networks.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, networking design, routing architectures, network security systems and protocols.
- Must have an understanding of common programming vulnerabilities.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and have the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management
• FLSA: Exempt
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• $50,000 Life Insurance
• Unlimited use bus/light rail passes
• Free lunch on weekdays (5 full-time chefs)
• Paid Time Off
• Discounted gym membership
• Company sponsored outings
About the Company
Phoenix NAP, full service data center, premier infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) provider and primary network access point (NAP) for the Phoenix, AZ, metro region leads the path for technology systems and solutions through its innovation and vastly redundant data center systems.
Our highly personalized approach ensures that all of your requirements are met. Whether it’s high-density colocation, flexible storage, physical servers or cloud hosting services, our enterprise-grade facility and certified NOC technicians supply IT solutions to fit your every need.
For more information, visit www.phoenixnap.com