Develop automated test harness framework and test cases to validate the file protocol and the network file system features of an advanced network storage device. Must be capable of analysis and detailed test case development of file protocols and network storage devices. You will work closely with the development team to fully test features and performance.
- Technical depth to take product definition specs and implement tests to cover features/performance as defined
- Track record of test development of storage or networking products/systems
- Extensive test automation background
- Deep understanding of functionality of storage protocols, clustering and file systems
- Proficiency in Python, Linux
- Experience working with developers to help identify, isolate and resolve technical issues
We just emerged from stealth mode with the release of our highly scalable clustered object storage systems aimed at disrupting traditional cloud/enterprise storage solutions. We also just got nominated for the storage product of the year, barely 6 months after the release of this new system.
Current core team is made up of industry veterans, each with a track record of success at companies such as Data Domain (acquired by EMC), Netapp, Veritas (acquired by Symantec), Xensource, VMware and SonicWALL. Leveraging our collective experience in the storage and cloud/networking space we are developing a new and innovative software and hardware architecture that utilizes the latest in cloud technology, coupled with the development of advanced file system and platform technologies to deliver a highly integrated storage solution.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com