Sr. Project Manager for the Network Security Optimization Program
Summary / Purpose
Project Manager will lead and support assigned projects for the Enterprise Security Team, programs and initiatives of medium complexity applying project management expertise. Manage assigned projects through the various stages of the project lifecycle, from concept to implementation. This includes developing functional requirements, project plan w/milestones, financials, required project artifacts, managing risks and issues, and implementation plan. Provide management and guidance toward successful collaboration with multi-functional groups and Security team. ID Management implementation experience is a huge plus!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Define concise goals and objectives within a project framework
- At least 3+ years of Project Management experience in IT Security. You MUST have experience managing IT Security Projects!
- Ensure all project requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered understood and properly translated for execution.
- Conduct project risk reviews and appropriate mitigation
- Forecast project budget and staffing needs
- Accountable for overall project success - including cost, schedule, quality, and scope management.
- Manage the overall budget of assigned projects.
- Prepare timely forecasts for projects.
- Develops and owns project plan, establishing a road map with clear dates and clear deliverables.
- Provide weekly communication forum for the exchange of ideas and information for projects including project status, resolving project issues and changes.
- Works with stakeholders to define project road maps and deliverables
- Responsible for managing cross-divisional / cross-functional / cross-cultural teams.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent required, Masters preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Network & Security project management. Understanding and experience of security technologies - Firewall, Network, IDS, Firewall Analyzer & CSM Tools
- Proven subject matter expert in area of focus
- PCI Compliance experience is a HUGE plus!
- CISSP/CISA Certification preferred. PMP is a plus!
- Must pass an EXTENSIVE background check!!