Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, and.NET to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Ability to build custom applications.
- Design reports, dashboards, and portals
- 5+ years of relevant development experience (Salesforce, ASP.NET)
- Experience with Scribe application
- Strong configuration and design skills
- Participation in each phase of full Salesforce.com lifecycle implementations
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce application coupled with good understanding of the business processes
- Strong technical foundation including; advanced structured programming - APEX, Visualforce, .Net, etc…
- Understanding of relational database concepts and structures, structured system analysis and design methods, etc…
- Understands web services and available technologies not necessarily part of the Salesforce.com stack, but those which might be utilized to transport data in an enterprise environment.