Please send an updated Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration to this opportunity.
Job Title: Websense Engineer
The Websense Engineer will assist in the implementation and administration of theWebsense Email Security Gateway Anywhere solution as well as the Websense Internet proxy and Internet content monitoring and reporting technical solutions.
6 months, probable extension
Raleigh, NC area
- Implement and utilize the Websense Email Security Gateway Anywhere (ESGA) solution to manager/secure SMTP traffic and supporting infrastructure.
- Utilize Websense Web Security Gateway Anywhere (WSGA) to manage Corporate Internet proxy traffic and supporting infrastructure.
- Participate in daily and rotating on-call support for Email issues/ Internet Proxy/Web connectivity
- Utilize Websense ESGA/WSGA to prepare comprehensive reports on Email content activity and Internet content monitoring.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of extensive documentation and procedures related to Email security monitoring, Internet proxy management, and content filtering.
- Assist Cyber Forensics Manager in maintaining Information Security policies.
- Maintain and administer software/hardware solutions in support of Websense ESGA and related change control processes
Essential experience (typically gained from 2 + years):
- Significant experience in the use and management of Websense Email Security Gateway Anywhere (ESGA) and Websense Web Security Gateway Anywhere (WSGA)
- A Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in information security, or network administration.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, including ability to explain complex concepts to others.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline; or equivalent work experience.