HS2 Solutions is seeking an Email Campaign Manager to join its team of talented professionals who provide web development and interactive marketing services to clients large and small. HS2 is a virtual office environment, perfect for individuals who need some flexibility in their work schedules.
The campaign manager needs to be an independent worker who is detail oriented and highly organized. The role involves coordination across various creative agencies and our email service provider (ESP). A positive, customer service oriented, and problem solving attitude is a must for this role that involves meeting the demands of both a fixed marketing calendar and frequent client requests . This job requires exact standards and unforgiving schedules—it must be done on time (although often it can be set-up in advance). The work schedule includes some weekend hours to push emails as the marketing calendar dictates.
Other specific skills include:
- Experience using an email tool and setting up, testing, and monitoring the emails.
- Basic Photoshop "image cut-up" skills – the ability to cut images out of a PSD file and drop into an established email template.
- Analytical skills – the ability to produce reports and to analyze them.
- Some familiarity with SQL – the ability to review SQL generated by the campaign targeting tool.
- Knowledge of Google AdWords/Analytics.
- Deep experience with eBlasts and email campaigns.
- QA experience and diligence.