MODIS – NATIONAL IT RECRUITER
Modis, an industry leader in IT staffing, has an immediate opening for a National IT Recruiter to join the our Strategic Delivery Team in Englewood, CO to support our national account recruitment efforts.
- Identify qualified IT candidates to provide a continuous flow of quality profiles into internal database and to effectively build a pipeline of candidates for technical skill sets covering a large geographic area.
- Utilize developed candidate pipelines to support client needs for strategic accounts as assigned by Recruiting Director.
- Provide thorough activity tracking and candidate screening documentation in internal database decreasing cycle times for candidate identification and submission.
- Develop the technical knowledge and national account experience to achieve success in a strategic account environment.
- Sourcing Candidates
- Developing strategies to find qualified candidates for assigned requirements through our internal database, external job boards, and additional resources.
- Utilizing and understanding the necessary tools to find the qualified candidates
- Qualifying Candidates
- Assessing the candidate’s technical skills and competency to perform the tasks of the job requisition or pipelined skill set
- Assessing the candidate’s ability to fit the environment of the job requisition
- Assessing the candidate’s current opportunities with Modis as well as other opportunities
- Negotiating Pay Rates
- Securing a mutually beneficial rate of pay for the consultant and Modis
- Securing a profitable rate of pay in order for Modis to meet or exceed their profit projections
- Gaining a commitment from the candidates to take a particular position detailed in the job requisition for Modis
- Client Facilitation
- Setting up the candidate to interview with the client
- Prepping the candidate with complete information of the requisition order and the Client Company’s cultureClosing the candidate after the interview to take the position with Client Company
- Adding and maintaining the candidate records relating to conversations, interviews, submittals and placements
- Maintaining records in the database regarding job order activities
- Source and screen a defined number of candidates per week. Qualify candidates for active and potential client needs.
- Complete weekly activity report and submit to Director.
- Log a defined number of phone calls per week.
- Attend daily meetings as required.
- Block out a defined number of hours per day for proactive sourcing on repeatable skill sets.
- Initial completion of standard recruiting training
- National recruiter training and account-specific training provided
- Ongoing training will be provided as determined by the Recruiting Director.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent years of experience
- Minimum of two years of IT recruiting experience required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment
- Must be able to multi-task effectively
- National/VMS account experience beneficial
If you are interested in becoming a part of this growing and dynamic team, please send your resume to Lauren.email@example.com