Accunet, founded in 1997 with headquarters in Boston MA and regional offices up and down the east coast, is a proven systems integrator of IT infrastructure technology solutions with core competencies in networking, storage and security. We maintain the highest level of authorizations and engineering certifications with best in class partners like Cisco, EMC and McAfee as well as a number of other top-level manufacturers and emerging IT technology companies.
This position is in Cambridge, MA area.
- Capable of deploying and replacing network gear
- Basic Routing and Switching
- Racking and Stacking
- Configure, Install, Troubleshoot Cisco 3850, 3750X, 4506E, 6509E and 4500-xxSFP access switches
- Experience patching and troubleshooting layer 1 copper and fiber issues a plus
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
- 5+ years’ experience with post-sales network solution engineering for enterprise accounts (1,500+ employees)
- Wireless experience is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities
- Strong technical skills:
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, with high energy and a strong work ethic
- Must be all-around technically capable with computer and general IT skills (including Microsoft products, tools and other PC-based applications)
- Ability to develop and maintain good customer relationships
- Availability for daytime travel to customer and/or vendor locations
- Availability for occasional non-business hours and weekend work
- Must be a team player!
Education and Experience:
- Previous customer service/support experience in a technical environment.
- Technical knowledge and aptitude in the areas of networking
- Ability to identify customer requirements and aid in problem resolution
- Technical 4-year college degree (such as Computer Science or BSEE) required (or, a resume that establishes comparable training)
No relocation available