We have urgent Sr. Software Test Engineer position at CA, kindly send me the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP
Need candidates who have strong experience in Selenium, UI, White box testing and API.
Need outstanding UI Software Engineers in Test (UI Software Test Engineer) with expertise in testing UI platform for distributed systems to join our world class technology team.
Role: CRI – UI Senior Software Test Engineer
Location: SFO, CA
Duration: Long Term
Need Locals candidates as priority…Non Locals also considered..
Candidate will have to:
Work closely with software, SQA and security engineers to develop, implement, and execute UI test plans and test cases for software products related to security systems.
Candidate must be familiar with standard software development and quality processes, methodologies, and tools and must have a track record of very high technical competence that includes strong coding and/or scripting skills and individual technical accomplishments.
Cryptography and security experience is not required but an ability and interest in learning is essential.
• Participate in product spec/design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems regarding testability. Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
• Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness for an enterprise scale software application.
• Design, develop and execute automated UI tests against for UI platform.
• Design detailed test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures of software and production data in a secure environment.
• Maintain documentation of test plans and their results using a test case management system.
• Log software defects using a bug tracking system and work closely with software developers to analyze the defects and track them to resolution.
• Actively involved in automation framework including core libraries development using Python.
• Engages effectively with software developers to understand technical concepts. Comfortable providing product requirements input to make applications and the UI more testable and more robust.
• Passion for product quality
• BS/MS in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, or related degree preferred; but substantial, relevant, outstanding work experience may substitute in some cases
• At least 6-7 years of experience in Software Quality assurance having experience in applying testing methodologies, create test plans and execute and automate test suites.
• 7-8 years of overall experience in software development or testing with exposure to the full product development lifecycle - from requirements through post-release.
• Experience with Selenium, … or other UI automation framework
• Knowledge of HTML, JSON, CSS and cross browser development and testing
• Overall understanding of web architecture and UI frameworks
• Proficiency in Python or Java.
• Experience with Soap, REST, RPC or other client-server API testing
• Strong Java or Python programming skills.
• 5+ years of experience in developing test libraries and automation frameworks in Java or Python
• Successful record designing, implementing and managing structured test automation.
• Experience with open source automation tools ( JUnit, TestNG, GTest, Selenium, Grinder, JMeter)