- At least 5 years of strong technical experience in Java technology
- Experience into healthcare domain
- Hand on experience into OOPs (object oriented programming) concepts
- Experience with agile and scrum
- Experience with spring and Hibernate
- Experience working in an onsite offshore model
- Ability to work in a structured team environment; Good written and verbal skills
Job Responsibilities / Role
- Work in a team setting and able to solve problems
- Work collaboratively with client facing team members
- Understand issues, specific client configurations and the product - both functionally and technical
- Provide technical guidance on solution options
- Meet deadlines for client specific implementation needs
- Keep up-to-date with all new features, functions, business issues and implementation options
- Deliver implementations in a fast-paced environment with short timelines
- Works closely with Implementation Consultant, Systems Administrators and others
Experience Level in Years (Range): 5 to 8 years
“CitiusTech is a leading healthcare technology company with over 1300 professionals worldwide. We serve over 50 healthcare organizations –Including companies like GE Healthcare, Fuji Medical, McKesson, Mayo Clinic and Davita. We have offices in US, Europe, Singapore and India.
With more than 500 HL7 certified professionals, CitiusTech has the distinction of having the largest number of HL7 certified professionals worldwide. We are also the market leaders in healthcare BI and analytics. Our BI-Clinical platform runs in 1,200 locations across the US.
It may interest you to know that CitiusTech was recently awarded the Best Technology Company for 2013 by the Indo-American Chamber of Commerce. You can learn much more about us on our website – www.citiustech.com.
Thanks & Regards,
Assistant Manager - Recruitment CitiusTech Inc.
Direct No. 609-436-9104