Requirements - Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- 5-7 Years exp. required
- Previous brokerage experience preferred but not required
- Translates business needs into technical requirements and ensures all systems support and conform to business needs and specifications.
- Acts as liaison between business unit and software/hardware developers and vendors.
- Fully competent to work under general direction on complex projects usually on specific assigned problems.
- Aware of business or function for which application or system is designed.
- May require some guidance on more complex projects.
- May provide guidance to more junior analysts.
- Creating Software Requirement Specifications (SRS) document by analyzing and understanding the business requirement documents, wireframes, and prototypes, collaborating with our business partners, our development team, other technology teams, systems architects, database administrators and vendors.
- Additionally, generate other useful artifacts (system flow charts, decision tree diagrams, pseudo code, etc.) that would assist the development team.
- The SRS is the primary tool for the development team to use in the software development process
- Participate in the Defect Resolution process by tracking and managing defects that are entered by testing teams and business partners as the code migrates towards production
- Conduct technical analysis on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with current applications and work flow