W2 Contract Role (we do not provide sponsorship nor can we do 1099/C2C)
Develops and implements strategic marketing plans for an organization. Stays abreast of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organization and adjusts plans accordingly. Researches and develops pricing policies and recommends appropriate sales channels. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a head of a unit/department. Requires a bachelor's degree with at least 7 years of experience in the field.
Other Skills: Job Title: B2B2C Campaign Manager and Production Coordinator Role Summary:
- Key member of a center of excellence team responsible for complex campaign and production coordination and execution across lines of businesses.
- Lead an integrated planning process to define and execute campaign/program objectives, targets and key insights, then work with marketing COEs, including cross-channel and production execution to design campaigns or campaign-type initiatives (eg. e-delivery campaigns) across multiple channels.
- Lead the end-to-end execution of campaign deliverables and communications, including required and regulatory communications, as well as supporting touch points and proactive communications / campaigns across all audiences.
- Coordinate with Program Management Office to ensure flawless and efficient / timely execution of all campaign deliverables.
- Interface across multiple marketing strategy subject matter experts - Institutional, Individual, Asset Management, Product and Field teams - to help ensure content and deliverables are reviewed and informed to optimize execution. Help team interface with Legal organization for certain regulatory or transactional communications as required.
- Work with teams (digital, transactional communications, e-delivery, production, etc.) to ensure content and deliverables are effectively distributed and repurposed across channels to maximize effectiveness across numerous audiences.
- Continually focus on improving B2B2C large campaign/program performance and efficiency through process improvement, measurement and channel optimization.
- Ensure that communications are implemented on-time, on-budget, and error free.
- Collaborate with Program Management Office to develop and maintain a master campaign calendar for each campaign.
- Manage campaign budgets, including expense tracking and monthly forecasts. Provide recommendations for process improvements, cost saves, and optimization opportunities.
- Oversee quality issue write-ups in the event of errors.
- Evaluate post-campaign lessons learned and provide results summaries to Program Office and other team colleagues.
- Project manage campaigns through a standardized end-to-end process that covers campaign planning, integration and execution including helping to coordinate and execute across numerous internal and external communications deliverables across multiple audiences.
- Partner with other resources developing content (eg. internal communications team and other contract worker) to sync the content they are developing for the Field so it can be leveraged for other audiences.
- Work with Analytics team to develop measurement plans, testing plans and performance reporting across channels.
- Ensure alignment to the integrated marketing calendar and proper coordination with advertising and brand activities.
- Interacts ongoing with Marketing Senior Leadership, as well as key Business Stakeholders (from senior to junior).
- Ability to understand and oversee the collection of marketing campaign production, measurement planning, metrics definition and response metrics to allow the Marketers to understand each campaigns effectiveness.
- Ability to collaborate with SMEs on non-standard (or ad hoc) production execution when there is no previously defined standard that can be leveraged.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong campaign development, project management and execution skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have experience running and managing cross-functional teams to bring campaigns and programs to market. Track record in development and implementing marketing programs.
- Experience managing the production of materials a plus.
- Experience in financial services and/or wealth management marketing, preferably retirement services; and ability to work cross functionally within matrix organization.
- Candidate must have the ability to meet delivery schedules at the optimum level of productivity and quality, with an eye for solutions to improve processes.
- Ability to manage and communicate process or quality control gaps and know when to escalate to reduce risk.
- Strong ability to guide and influence, while driving results and enlist the cooperation of other departments.