>> Immediate Job Opportunity <<
Position Title: Jr./Mid 3D Animator/Modeler Hybrid
Location: Dover, NJ (relocation assistance may or may not be available)
Employment Terms: Full Time Benefited with WisEngineering (not a Government Employee)
Salary: 35-70K (DOE)
Educational Requirements: Bachelors degree with formal training in Character Animation and 3D Modeling
About the project:
We create educational content for the government which includes videos and website content.
- Animation: Generate both mechanical and 3D character animation
- Animate quality motion graphics scenes in After Effects.
- 3D Character modeling and implementation
- Take direction from Animation Supervisor and Leads to create believable characters while making aesthetic decisions on your own which benefit the shot
- Delivering 3D assets that meet demanding quality standards quickly and efficiently
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have experience with 3D character animation, create motion graphics and modeling
- A thorough understanding of animation principles
- Hands on experience using motion capture systems and working within the full motion capture pipeline from data acquisition, to data cleanup
- Must be proficient in Autodesk Maya, After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Pluses: Experience working with Motion Capture data & Motion Builder
You must be eligible to work in the United States and must be able to pass intensive background check and obtain Department of Defense Secret Clearance which requires US Citizenship, no
felony convictions and no bankruptcy claims.
No public transportation available. Candidate must have his/her own vehicle.
Must submit recent Demo/Reel and bring Portfolio to interview.
Candidate will be required to take two tests which will require 18-20 hours of effort. (Each)
To be considered for this position, please include links to your resume and demo reel.