The CRM Platform Manager & Solution Architect is the corporate subject matter expert and business professional responsible for ensuring best-practice utilization of Verengo’s Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 platform to drive maximum business value.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform a thorough evaluation of Verengo’s current MS Dynamics CRM implementation
- Identify, propose and lead (project manage) implementation of best-practice architectural modifications that will support existing business processes/needs while fully leveraging native functionality and minimizing customizations
- Initiate, plan, execute, control and close major corporate initiative to migrate from legacy lead management system (Leads360/Velocify) to MS Dynamics CRM including full utilization of native lead entity, lists, campaigns, calling and emailing activities, and dialer/phone system integration (CTI)
- Develop, communicate, own and execute against the long-term, strategic CRM roadmap for the company
- Work closely with key stakeholders across multiple functional areas to understand business needs and requirements, identify issues and risks, suggest mitigation strategies, recommend best practice solutions, build consensus, obtain buy-in/sign off and communicate regular status updates
- Analyze, scope, architect, support development, support testing, and deliver integrated, scalable CRM solutions aligned with high-level corporate objectives while working within the constraints of legacy systems and quickly changing business processes
- Manage relationships with and guide internal & external CRM developers & 3rd party providers; Ensure best-practice technical solutions are employed
- Support CRM users and consumers with timely bug resolution and prioritization and implementation of change requests
- Ensure seamless integration between CMS and other MS enterprise platforms and applications including Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and SharePoint 2013 online
- Plan and lead (project manage) future CRM upgrades
- Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Honesty/Integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Follow-through on commitments. Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Intelligence. Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Analytical skills. Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Creativity/innovation. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- High Standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Expert knowledge of CRM technologies, capabilities and best practices
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 across all functionality and capabilities; MS Dynamics CRM certification(s) strongly preferred
- Broad knowledge of and experience with available off-the-shelf functionality (add-ons, plug-ins, etc.) to quickly address gaps without consuming programming resources a plus
- Broad business acumen including thorough knowledge of marketing, sales, customer service and call center best practices as they relate to CRM
- Ability to grasp both high-level corporate objectives and nuanced business processes (and related requirements) and architect best-practice solutions that align the two
- Good grasp of project management techniques through all project phases (initiating, planning, executing, controlling, closing) and the appropriate tools to employ at each stage
- Strong communication, consultative, and problem problem-solving abilities
- Bachelor's Degree or higher education; MBA or computer science, software engineering, information systems or a related technical discipline preferred
- 7+ years of experience architecting and implementing large, mid-size and small CRM solutions/projects; Experience leading at least 1 full CRM implementation project preferred
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM required; Minimum one year experience with 2011 essential
- Experience with MS Dynamics CRM 2011 / CTI integration and knowledge of related technologies in a contact center environment strongly desired
- Experience integrating MS Dynamics CRM with MS SharePoint and MS Dynamics AX ERP
We offer competitive pay with a flexible and affordable benefits program designed to help you be and stay well, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, paid PTO, flexible spending accounts, and a 401(k) plan.
Verengo Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.