Converged Communication Systems and Stratosphere Networks, based out of Evanston, IL, is seeking dedicated technology professionals to join our family.
We have several positions for engineers with IP Telephony experience as well as different levels of experience.
We provide day to day support as well as professional services (project work) for businesses of all sizes and all industries. Converged is our telecom division that focuses on voice/data transport technologies such as T1, MPLS, Fiber (Cbeyond, XO, AT&T, etc), video solutions, as well as phone system solutions (on-premise and hosted, VoIP, SIP). Stratosphere Networks focuses on anything IT both project (Server, Virtualization, and IT infrastructure) related and day to day support / managed IT services. We provide technology consulting to businesses that lack the IT professional and work with all major manufacturers such as Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft, VMWare, Citrix, Juniper, Sonicwall, as well as other IT manufactures.
Individual will be tasked with duties that range from maintenance and support and system deployments (new, upgrade, migrations). Individuals will be based out of Evanston, IL, network operations center. Day to day differs depending on individual; however, can vary from:
- Maintenance and support and project related work (new installs, migrations, upgrades)
- Exposure to the following Telephony Solutions:
- Avaya Call Servers ranging from IP Office to Aura
- Cisco Telephony (UC, CM, CME, UCCE)
- Nortel, Shortel, etc.
- Provide assistance to clients as well as field techs.
The sky is the limit to your growth in this position.
Salary (Intermediate to Advanced Welcome): $45,000-$115,000
- individuals will be tasked with projects, upgrades, moves, and migrations
- individuals will work with clients start to finish to design, build, test and roll out as well as perform training as needed.
- Advanced project managers are expected to have technical experience with solutions deploying
Salary (Intermediate to Advanced Welcome): $45,000-$95,000
- individuals to perform rack and stack, maintenance and support, system deployments, and to address all onsite needs
- extend T1s, perform cabling duties
- work with network operations center to perform misc service duties
Salary (Beginners to Advanced Welcome): $24,000-$70,000
All Techs Apply as Beginner Level Welcome:
- If you are dedicated and committed.
- Willing to grow.
- Please indicate your proficiency level and the system(s)/manufacturer(s) you have advanced experience on.
- Must be an excellent communicator and organized.
- Technology professionals understand clients want minimal downtime. Thus, individual must have a flexible schedule as clients like to cutover during end of business or after hours as needed.
- Individual must have experience with general moves adds and changes for intermediate position for telephony server(s) and voicemail.
- Call server and application server experience a plus.
- Migration, upgrades, and new system deployments as well as complex application support for advanced candidates.
- Individuals with SIP experience a plus.
- Please indicate certs – if available – but not required.
- Individual to be internal with rare field dispatches (only if required in larger or complex deployments) on average 1 time per week if that as field techs will be dispatched and you will control ticket or project remotely.
Our company culture and our collaborative environment
We were named:
INC5000 fastest growing company
Hired My Way best tech firms to work in Chicago