Title: Mobile Architect
Pay Rate: $145K to $150K + Benefits
Position Type: Fulltime/Direct Placement
Location: San Francisco, CA
As a senior technologist, the Applications Architect is responsible for driving technology delivery and supporting operational excellence for the client. The Architect will be responsible for collaborating with the client’s website team and Infrastructure group to design and implement highly scalable e-Commerce solutions that satisfy client’s strategic and business goals. The Architect is expected to work with both internal and external partners to build solutions in line with client’s policies and standards.
- Create application and system designs that satisfy business and non-functional requirements.
- Drive adherence to standards and governance models across mobile development teams.
- Contribute to and furthers the development team’s technical leadership.
- Design and champions solutions for the mobile channel. Understanding and taking advantage of new mobile architectures, devices and vendor solutions.
- Collaborate with performance architect and QA to define functional and non-functional test strategies.
- Partner with Infrastructure team to ensure consistent and efficient solutions for non-production and production environments
- Conduct infrastructure and code reviews, documenting actionable follow-ups
- Collaborate with Iteration and Project Managers on planning and resource management.
- Deliver projects on time, within budget and with high quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of systems experience with iOS, Android and Mobile Web Stack.
- 3+ years of solid architecture experience in mobile development.
- 3+ years of experience in Agile development methods.
- Deeply familiar with iOS and Mobile Web concepts. You understand everything, from functionality to OOP, to best coding practices in Objective-C, and are continuously developing your knowledge of iOS best practices.
- Be ready to lead. You have solid team management skills, enjoy overseeing projects, assisting small teams, and bringing your rich experience as a lead software engineer.
- Be flexible and communicative. Preferred experience dealing with cross-functional teams across several countries, as you’ll work across the board - with clients, PMs, UX/UI designers, and mobile engineers to coordinate successful project completions
- 2 + years of experience supporting continuous integration environments (e.g. Anthill, Hudson).
- 1+ years of experience with Cloud technology and deployments
- Ability to clearly write technical specifications.
- Able to effectively communicate across teams and roles.
- Ability to deliver projects on time, with high quality and within budget.
- Ability to deliver full life cycle engagements.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, high-pressure, client-services, environment.
Contact: Yogi @925-418-5601 or mail at email@example.com