- Lead Web Architecture as part of a larger IT development team.
- Provide thought leadership across web based projects and efforts
- Formulate best-practice solutions and patterns to support needed business capabilities
- Develop and maintain documentation that defines architecture standards and practices
- Work across both functional and technical IT and non-IT business units to architect unified solutions and reduce solution duplication
- Co-develop and leverage Service Oriented Architecture patterns to deliver web projects
- Provide leadership and cross-training to both peers and other colleagues in areas of expertise
- Be able to advise the management of the recent trends in web development.
- Work will include creating new software applications, modify, repair or improve existing applications, and may also test applications for functionality.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Programming experience would be a big plus
- 3+ years’ experience in an Enterprise/Solutions Architect role.
- Be a critical thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, Zend framework, MySQL and HTM 5.0
- Experience with Microsoft Technologies good to have
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
- Good understanding of databases and SQL
- Be able to work with developers and vendors working from a different geographical region
Mobile: (925) 307 7273
Work: (408) 457 0620