Preference given to local candidates. Advantageous to have experience with the automation (automating the build process) knowledge plus excellent team building skills. Can't accommodate visa sponsorship!
The ideal candidate will have experience in successfully managing cross functional teams developing software development projects. They must have a thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), specifically Agile (Lean or Scrum) and iterative development/RAD methodologies. He or she will have excellent communication and consensus building skills. Practical experience with various technology stacks is also highly desirable.
Experience in eCommerce Retail industry a big plus
- Oversees all project-related activities on a daily basis and has responsibility for execution and final delivery of the product.
- Leads and drives teams to execution with some supervisory oversight.
- Owns project budgets, rolling forecast updates, detailed communication plans and schedules while driving teams to their delivery.
- Proactively reports project status and issues to technology team management.
- Creates project management plan and manages the plan to schedule.
- Complies with existing standards and processes throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Drives the change management processes.
- Owns, communicates, and manages the project risk.
- Facilitates communication and negotiation within the organization.
- Escalates project issues as necessary to the appropriate level of management.
- Conducts post-implementation reviews and communicates lessons learned to appropriate groups.
- Ensures that all project activities, including project closeout, are completed timely.
- Facilitates project scorecard development.
- Participates in periodic project management process audits.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS, or equivalent work experience, and 5+ years managing complex software development projects.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle.
- Working knowledge of multiple project management methodologies. Lean/Agile experience is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience managing software development projects from initiation through completion, ideally ecommerce initiatives.
- Excellent communication, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Proven leadership, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong conflict resolution, negotiation, and consensus-building skills.
- Exhibits solid written & verbal presentation & communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and solutions to multiple audiences.
- Ability to effectively share technical information.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Project.
- Experience working with PPM tools is desirable.
- PMP certification is desirable.
- CSM certification is desirable.
- Experience in eCommerce Retail industry a big plus