This client is at the cutting edge of online entertainment and due to increasing service demand is expanding their IT Security team.
They are looking for a Senior Security Engineer who will have the responsibility to create, maintain and monitor the security systems for the overall infrastructure. This includes the network, applications and all other information systems as well as responding to any security incidents or emergency situations.
You will perform routine security inspections to identify any potential risks and provide support for security related day-to-day operations. Therefore it is essential for you to have experience of vulnerability assessments and penetration testing.
- 4-year degree in a technical discipline (or equivalent experience) required
- 4+ years combined experience in information security
- Experience interfacing with partner security policies and managing to third party security requirements
- Experience writing and managing enterprise security compliance policies in a mixed operating system environment
- Proven experience with auditing, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, risk and threat analysis, contingency planning, implementing security standards and methods utilizing various security tools
- Understanding of TCP/IP, Linux, network/system intrusion techniques, firewalls and VPNs
- CISSP certified or on track for certification
- Strong scripting skills – shell scripting, Ruby, Python, Perl