Our client is an international consulting firm covering tech, GRC, and finance with a fantastic reputation and is known for treating its employees very well. They are one of the few professional services clients that don't expect you to travel like Anthony Bourdain, and they are investing heavily in expanding their operations in their California offices, with locations in both Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Their clients range from small companies looking to go public to Fortune 500 clients in all industries, but they are NOT one of the big four.
It is essential that you have worked for a professional services firm or have a contracting background with 12+ months contracts. As well as being a strong team leader, you still will be doing hands on work.
Part of your job will be to help companies view security and privacy as business issues rather than just IT issues.
- Excellent communication skills / client facing experience / business dev
- Background in security and information systems
- Strong knowledge of Industry Security Standards and governance
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- A CISSP, CISM, GIAC, CEH certification is desirable
- Big 4 experience desirable
- Proficiency with wide range of both security tools and manual testing methods for network and application security
- Ability to identify network security flaws and remediation
- Security administration, development and maintenance, security software and hardware, access controls, backup/recovery practices
- Heavy knowledge of Windows / Unix
- Knowledge of TCP / IP protocols
- Security program development, security architecture, incident response
*Our client is currently growing both LA and SF offices. Open positions vary. As of now, they are looking for a Senior Consultant and a Manager in LA, and a Director in SF. While all positions require similar knowledge and skills, management roles require strong business dev abilities.