McGladrey is one of the largest Microsoft Business Solutions Partners in the United States. We have an exceptional career opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant/Architect. Our Microsoft Dynamics AX practice is rapidly expanding across the Northeast, Southeast, Central and Great Lakes Region. This position is an addition to the team due to the rapid growth we are experiencing.
The Functional Consultant/Architect will participate in the full cycle of the implementation which will include working directly with the client and understanding the clients business, gathering requirements to deliver an effective solution, be actively engaged in implementing the solution and assisting the client with training as necessary.
- Collaborate with the client and project team to gather a deep understanding of the client's business, business operations and business needs to develop requirements for the customization and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Ability to understand, communicate, and interpret client business processes and requirements
- Perform gap analysis between Dynamics AX functionality and client's requirements
- Assist in creating the different phases of the solution map for the implementation
- Participate in the entire full cycle of implementation, including quality assurance and testing of the new application.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Accounting or other related field
- 4+years of Microsoft Dynamics AX experience
- Have a minimum of 2 full AX implementations
- Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 or AX2009 certifications. McGladrey will invest in certifications as needed at no cost to the employee.
- Strong organizational, writing, interpersonal and communication skills, attention to details, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to travel(50%-75% which includes local & overnight) and you will have the option to work virtual/remotely. Certain phases of the implementation will not require you to be on the client site.
You-re one of a kind. So is McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood. -
McGladrey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Location Street Address : 850 Canal Street, 4th Floor
City : Stamford
State : CT
Region : Northeast Region
Position Type : Full Time
Job Type : Experienced
Degree Required : Bachelor
Travel Required : No
Relocation Eligible : No
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID : NEMC10894
Business Unit: Northeast Region
Date: Fri, 07 02 2014 00:00:00 GMT