Position Description - Microsoft .net Consultant/Jr. Developer
Our Philadelphia based Technology Business Solutions practice is seeking a full-time Microsoft .net Consultant/Jr. Developer to join and grow with our team. This position will be located out of our Moorestown, NJ office.
This individual will support our growing Microsoft Dynamics CRM practice. This is an excellent opportunity if you are a self-starter who likes to take initiative in planning and implementing innovative ideas. The overall objective of this position is to provide a positive impact on helping our Microsoft Dynamics team service our growing base of clients.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting ongoing client requests by analyzing business problems and working with CRM team to develop and implement solutions.
- Resolving client problems.
- Work on customized app through vb and C# pages utilizing the Microsoft CRM web service.
- Minimum of 1 year web development experience with ASP.Net, vb.net and/or C#.net.
- Experience with SQL Server.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, MIS or other related business fields.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work in a self-directed manner and develop strong working relationships with clients.
- Relevant, hands-on work related experience working in a team environment.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Superior organizational, writing, interpersonal and communication skills, attention to details, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
You-re one of a kind. So is McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood. -
McGladrey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Location Street Address : 224 Strawbridge Dr., Ste. 110
City : Moorestown
State : NJ
Region : Northeast Region
Position Type : Full Time
Job Type : Experienced
Degree Required : Bachelor
Travel Required : No
Relocation Eligible : No
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID : NEMC7893
Business Unit: Northeast Region
Date: Wed, 05 03 2014 00:00:00 GMT