McGladrey is one of the largest Microsoft Business Solutions Partners in the United States. We have an exceptional career opportunity for a Client Account Manager- Strategic Accounts for our existing Microsoft Dynamics practice.
The Client Account Manager - Strategic Accounts will be responsible for developing a strong relationship with an assigned group of existing Microsoft Dynamics clients and utilizing your Microsoft Dynamics product knowledge to expand consulting services by assisting clients with upgrading/customizing their existing Microsoft Dynamics system.
This position is a virtual role and can be a great opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics functional consultant who would like to rotate into a Project Manager role.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with a specified number of existing Microsoft Dynamics clients to recommend upgrades/customizations to their current Dynamics system.
- Responsible for growing revenue in your assigned existing McGladrey client base by evaluating clients' needs and identifying solutions.
- Provide analysis and specifications for customizations and integrations which are designed specifically to meet the needs of each individual client
- Responsible for compiling Statement of Work, schedule resources to execute tailored solution and perform follow-up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Assist the Client Account Team in planning, executing and participating in existing account marketing events.
- Maintain and expand knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics product offerings, licensing, and related ISV (Independent Software Value-Add Reseller) products.
- Discover new opportunities within the existing client base
- Become knowledgeable with other McGladrey service offerings to promote cross-selling of tailored solutions to meet the business requirement needs of the client.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Accounting or other related field
- 3+ years performing full-cycle ERP implementations using Microsoft Dynamics (GP, SL, or AX)
- Strong project management experience
- Client account management experience, strong business acumen and consultative selling experience
- Proven experience in managing/assigning technical resources to implement tailored solution for client.
- Proven experience in developing strong relationships with clients over the phone and onsite.
- Strong organizational, writing, interpersonal and communication skills, attention to details, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.™
Location Street Address : 8000 Towers Crescent Dr., Ste. 500
City : Vienna
State : VA
Region : Southeast Region
Position Type : Full Time
Job Type : Experienced
Degree Required : Bachelor
Travel Required : No
Relocation Eligible : No
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID : SEMC10991
Business Unit: Southeast Region
Date: Sat, 30 11 2013 00:00:00 GMT