My name is Ted Eastus. I am a corporate recruiter in the Human Resources Department with Wingspan Portfolio Advisors.
We are a mortgage services company based in Dallas going through a rapid expansion and have grown over 2,000 local employees and expect continued growth.
We have an immediate opening for a Help Desk at our new facility in Monroe, LA.
As a key member of the Service Desk team, this individual will provide daily technical support and work on issues that need to be escalated. This individual will also be responsible for implementing and maintaining LANDesk into the company’s infrastructure. This individual will be responsible for developing a procedure for packaging/deploying new software, upgrades and applying patches across the enterprise.
* Log all issues and requests into LANDesk and provide timely responses to reported incidents and requests.
* First line of support to end-users providing troubleshooting for all user calls and emails to the Service Desk.
* Ensure configuration and installation of LANDesk into the companies’ infrastructure.
* Utilizing knowledge to help develop and implement best practices.
* Package, test and deploy software using LANDesk Management Suite.
* Provide reports to the business using LANDesk built-in reporting and query tools.
* Diagnosis and resolve technical issues with software and hardware.
* Ensure that documentation is comprehensive and up-to-date.
* Repair and image computers.
* Deliver, setup, and assists in the configuration of end-user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals.
* Helps install local area network cabling systems and equipment.
* Conduct hardware and software inventory database maintenance and reporting.
* Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
* Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with internal clients and external vendors.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to identify root cause related to problems.
* Ensure that all colleagues across the Service Desk team are kept informed of incident progress and that tickets are updated and closed
* Weekend and After Hours call support as required.
* Work with Infrastructure team in diagnosing and resolving email, Internet and local-area network access problems.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* experience providing end-user phone support for PC desktop and application software, which includes installing, upgrading, troubleshooting and repairing personal computers.
* experience with MS-DOS Command Line.
* years’ experience with PowerShell or Visual Basic.
* Knowledge of creating/enabling-disabling/password resets in Active Directory.
* Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites and Microsoft Operating Systems.
* Provides support of customer computer hardware, software, network, and telecommunications systems issues.
* Excellent research skills, self-directed and self-motivated.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Advanced knowledge of printer setup and configuration for both local and network printers.
* Able to troubleshoot Printing issues.
* Provide support for Citrix users.
* Provide support for Avaya communications environment.
* Work with Purchasing to configure and order end user computer equipment such as PCs, Tablets and Smart phones.
* Provide one-on-one end-user training as needed.
If you would like to be considered, please send a WORD version of your resume along with a brief description of your relevant experience.