Are you a Software Engineer or Java Developer with experience developing JEE Web Applications? Are you a Java Developer with solid experience using Spring? Are you looking to work for a company that allows for work/life balance, but still has the excitement of a startup and the financial stability of a larger organization? If so, read on.
Manhattan-based Digital Entertainment Technology Company with millions of users is looking for a Java Developer to join their team. This profitable company is using cutting edge technology to build/enhance a platform that is being used by hundreds of theaters and box offices all over the US. They are a leading multi-national media and technology company focused on providing products and services to the live arts entertainment industry.
What you’ll be doing – you’ll be:
- Building new features in a eCommerce Web application using the latest open source tools and technologies
- Contributing towards enhancing the existing code base to be more elegant, responsive, robust, and extensible
- Working in a creative, open, and social work environment
- Working in a fast paced environment with multiple simultaneous projects
What you need:
- 5 years of experience in developing JEE Web applications.
- Experience in Spring is must.
- Experience in Java Enterprise frameworks including Spring, Hibernate, Struts 1.
- Experience in modern relational database: query analysis & optimization, data modeling, designing, SQL and stored procedures.
- Expert in JUnit TDD, SCM, Maven. Must be acquainted with design patterns and clean code practices.
- Proficiency with one or more JEE App Server/Servlet containers: Tomcat and JBoss experience is preferred.
- Command over written and spoken English. Must be able to convey complex technical concept in to everyday English and produce usable technical documentation.
What you get:
- Work for a profitable, steadily growing company that functions like a startup, but without the instability or lack of funding that most startups face
- Steady revenue growth year over year
- Work with latest technologies
- Competitive compensation package
- Room for career growth
- Work life balance
So if you’re a Java Engineer with experience developing JEE Web Applications looking to work at a profitable, yet growing company, apply now!