4M Research offers a full array of Software Engineering and SAP consulting services to the U.S. Federal marketplace. The 4M team has deep experience assisting our Federal clients to successfully address their complex business and mission requirements by leveraging enterprise technology and applications. Our continuous and rapid growth is attributable to our client focus, our company culture, and the caliber of employees 4M strives to hire and retain. 4M Research, Inc. (4M) is a Woman owned small business established in 2007, headquartered in Huntsville, AL with employees supporting our government clients around the World.
Currently, we are seeking candidates for a Programmer to support one of our Army contracts. This position will be based on Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, AL.
About the Job:
The selected candidate will be part of a software development team that develops and maintains software that supports the business processes for the Army’s ammunition lifecycle. The application supports all levels of command to ensure that the Army’s ammunition historical and conditional data is available and reliable 24/7. The selected candidate will need an understanding of software engineering and process improvement principles.
- Collaborate with Software Development team in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications.
- Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software’s business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications.
- Interface with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products.
- Write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications using Visual Studio 2010, asp.net/c# and Oracle.
- Design, run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education / Experience / Citizenship
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related field is required;
- Candidates must have 2+ years’ experience in software development;
- Must have object oriented programming and relational database experience;
- Experience using asp.net/c# and Oracle is preferred;
- Must be able to work in a team environment;
- DoD Secret Security Clearance, or the ability to obtain, is required.
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.4mresearch.com or call 256-319-4646 x8014 for assistance.
4M Research, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer and an active participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify).