Our clietn has an immediate need for a very Senior Software Engineer to contribut immediate to their Medical Device product line. They will consider Contractors as well as Full Time. Please send your resume asap!
The essential functions are:
- Requires a minimum of a bachelor degree in appropriate discipline (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Information Systems) or 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Have 3+ years of software product design and development with OO languages
- Very proficient in .Net & C#, and have an understanding of C/C++ development
- Have experience in Windows and .Net development for Windows Applications
- Proficient in developing with the Microsoft Visual Studio development environment
- Love the challenges of software development and can work across all areas of the SDLC
- Work with complex multi-threaded components
- Implement solutions according to design, requirements, and standards
- Knowledge and experience with WPF, Silverlight or MVC and the MVVM design pattern
- Experience with agile software development methodologies and TDD
- Experience developing and maintaining commercial grade distributed, fault tolerant software components
- Experience with device communications (Serial Port, USB, etc)
- Basic Database and SQL knowledge
- Experience in software development for medical devices will be an asset