Title: Android Platform Developer
Location: Downtown Bellevue, WA
- 5+ years C/C++ development
- 2 years Java Development
- Android OS middleware development
- Mobile Operator Cellular Features development
- Experience around Android GSM or CDMA cellular software stack
- Analyze Mobile Operator requirements
- Design and develop code changes needed for current Android Jelly Bean Operating System running on Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 System On Chips (8064 SOC)
- Providing Carrier features that extend beyond what the OEM provides in baseline Android RIL and UI
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
Our client has a need for a Software Engineer with strong Android Platform Development.
Our Client is looking for Software Engineers with strong Android Platform Development experience to work with their team developing cutting edge Android features that connect with consumers on a daily basis.
The Software Engineer will typically write code and complete programming, debugging and testing of software with some supervision. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on leading-edge platforms for a wide range of markets, including consumer, automotive and security products. Developing software for embedded and mobile devices.