Let us know your interests based on below roles and responsibility so as we can talk more and take it to next level.
- Job Role: Architect– Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps
- Location: CA (Burbank,Los Angeles,Santa Clara, Cupertino) TX (Houston) & NY/NJ Area
- Number of Positions: Multiple
- Evaluate AWS, Azure, RackSpace, IBM, HP, etc..Public Cloud offering and conduct PoCs
- Evaluate, Integrate and demonstrate various Provisioning, Management and Monitoring tools around Public Cloud echo system
- Lead the architecture and design of scalable application and data platforms, solutions and technology building blocks to address customer’s requirement.
- Lead the overall technical solution implementation and reviews as part of customer’s project delivery team
- Mentor and groom project team members in the Cloud technology areas
- Engage in external and internal forums to demonstrate thought leadership
8+ years of overall work experiencewith Large Enterprises / Technology Vendors / ISVs / Service Providers. Strong hands-on work experience in systems integration and custom Cloud engineering of Infrastructure (IaaS)/ Middleware platforms (PaaS) leveraging Linux &Open Sourcetechnologies using Agile methodologies is required. Experience in supporting & troubleshooting deployments in production environments is highly preferred.
Strong work experience in more than one of the below technology areas is required.
Shell Scripts, Python, Ruby, Core Java, J2EE, JDBC, Spring, Struts, HTML5
Cloud Computing, Grid Computing, Cluster Computing, Distributed File Systems, Distributed Caching, Distributed Logging
Amazon Web Services, Azure, RackSpace, IBM, HP
Management &Monitoring frameworks and tools
Hyperic, Nagios, Puppet, Chef, Amanda
Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, Glassfish, IIS,Splunk, RabbitMQ, Zookeeper, memcached, IronMQ
Data Life Cycle Mangement, Object Store, SQL, No-SQL
DNS, DHCP, NAT, NTP, Firewall, Routing, Load Balancers, VLAN, VPN, Proxy Server