- Provide project management support and services to New Products and Innovation department.
- Provide analysis and assessment of internal and external schedule dependencies.
- Manage and analyze the integrated master schedule using MS Project.
- Perform schedule risk analyses, provide results, and facilitate recommended mitigation activities.
- Provide support to help facilitate meetings and briefings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan, develop, monitor, track, and report project schedules using MS Project.
- Develop presentations and materials for senior management.
- Support all SharePoint environment components including system administrator, activities such as site creation, user training, and account management.
- Create Visio diagrams to illustrate workflow, processes, assets, relationships.
- Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets to assist in tracking both quantitative data and status items (e.g., action items).
- Reports to senior client manager who is responsible for a large portfolio of product/services.
- MS Project (expert)
- Excel (expert)
Location: Postal Headquarters, L’Enfant Plaza SW (Zip Code = 20024)
Hours: 40 hrs/wk onsite during normal business hours
Duration: long term
Start: ASAP after completing public trust security clearance