Pinnacus is dedicated to closely accompanying the hiring process for both our clients and our candidates. Our excellent level of service ensures that we will be involved throughout all stages of development. Our firm specializes in Information Technology, Human Resources, Marketing and Accounting.
Our client, an international online retailer, is seeking an experienced E-Marketing Director to lead and grow a dynamic department of approximately 20 direct reports across multiple marketing sub-divisions, consisting of talented subject-matter experts with an annual online marketing budget of $6M+.The E-Marketing Director is expected to utilize their past experience and related skills to grow revenue through a variety of online direct marketing channels by 20% YOY. Focus on conversion optimization is critical. Recruit A-players at both entry and professional levels to support additional revenue generation channels. Hands-on E-Marketing director needed as this is both a strategic and tactile role!
- Must have strong experience managing an onsite E-Marketing Department for e-commerce company website(s) with heavy traffic
- Expertise in all areas of e-Marketing, including but not limited to:
- SEO (company has portfolio of over 150 sites)
- Display Advertising / Banner ads
- Co-op marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media (brand protection and promotion)
- Must have direct management experience hiring, managing and training onsite online/e-marketing staff (not oursourced services).
- Strong Email Marketing Campaign Experience:
- Strategic use of data
- Acquiring new customers
- Reselling to previous customers
- Strong Project Management experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Measuring Results, Analytics and Data Analysis
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, advertising, or related field
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills are a must
Send resume in MS Word