Seeking an Entry level J2EE Software Developer, or Software Engineer.
Recent or soon-to-be graduates with a visa OPT, F1, J1 etc…
Your career’s about to take off and you’re looking for the right launch pad. Multivision can take you there! We’re the fastest growing IT Service Company who specializes in finding new opportunities and have successfully trained and placed about 300 employees in java .net & SharePoint with the top clients in the industry so far. Multivision offers a rewarding future of international scope, with tremendous potential for personal and career development and unmatched job satisfaction.
As a recruiter who focuses on OPT & F1 Visa holder, I may be in a position to provide benefit to you in few ways.
· First, I am sure I can provide you a job in the Software development domain.
· Second, I may be in a position to introduce you to specific opportunities that could allow for a more rapid career progression with a Strong and well-knit clients. And we provide high quality training in J2EE, .NET & SharePoint which will help you to stay up to date.
· And last of all H1B sponsorship can be done after OPT validity expiry.
Would this be of any value to you?"
“I represent many of the top talented professionals in your field and with a good track record in terms of Visa approvals with USCIS / Immigration Service. I would like to have the chance to get to know you better.
Get your Multivision career started early—join us as while you’re still a student! We offer a limited number of student placement opportunities for motivated students in a variety of disciplines. You’ll experience the many rewards of our vibrant, performance-driven culture.
Skilled & Technical
You have expertise, skills and a dedication to excellence. We have major projects under development, with challenges that will put you to the test and give you the opportunity to make more of your career than you’d have thought possible. You’ll appreciate our focus on learning advanced technologies, teamwork, and our commitment to supporting your career development.
"Multivision is a company that's going to be around for a long time. It has opportunities that no other company has available; it's a great place to learn. If you want to be the best and work with the best, I suggest that you contact us."
- A Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical, mechanical engineering
- An internship in any programming language is a plus
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented methodologies is required.
- Technical aptitude, the ability to understand detailed technical information and systems concepts
- Motivated self-starter with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills – Oral and Written
- Ability to perform high-quality work with strong attention to detail.
- A self-starter capable of independent work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to "hit the ground running" and contribute immediately.
Workforce Development Program:
· As a part of our hiring process, we extensively train our new employees for 8 weeks in the latest technologies, like Java/J2EE, .NET, C# and SharePoint that are in huge demand.
If you find this role of interest, please submit your application to email@example.com quoting the reference MIEL. Alternatively, please call our offices at 703 372 0348 and ask to speak with Mike for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to engaging with you. www.linkedin.com/pub/mike-jacobs/60/a64/651.
US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.