Precision Design Studios (PDS), a premier ecommerce implementation company, is looking for junior and mid-level Web Developers to join our fast growing and exciting company! Come be a part of the next big Rhode Island success story in technology!
PDS is looking for junior and mid-level Web Developers to program and implement software technologies and establish highly successful e-commerce platforms and online web presence for our well-known clients. This position reports to the Solution Architects.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborates with other team members to develop creative solutions for e-commerce projects in accordance with project objectives
- Responsible for managing the development process and works closely with other internal stakeholders and clients to implement e-commerce platforms
- Creates HTML and CSS code from client specifications for e-commerce sites following guidelines and coding conventions, ensuring compatibility across supported devices and browsers, including web and mobile
- Performs unit testing and participates in code reviews
- Assists in documentation for applications
- Works closely with Solution Architects & QA along with other key team members to ensure the highest standards in functionality and user experience
- Completes development and works as assigned by Solution Architects and Technical Leads
- Performs as required QA, debugging and testing
- Production support of release management and emergency fixes
- Be available for on-call support if necessary
Desired Skills & Experience
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Programming or Computer Science
- Experience with e-commerce platforms such as Demandware or Magento highly desirable
- Programming languages nice to have: C++, SQL, CSharp, GPU programming, advanced game simulation, ProLog, CUDA, object oriented
- Enjoy working with external clients
- Solid written and verbal communications skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team in a fast growing company
- Chance to work on multiple assignments for great clients
**Sponsorship is not available for this position.**
About Precision Design Studios
Precision Design Studios (PDS) is the industry leading Demandware e-commerce solution company. Formed in 2009, PDS had a clear mission - provide exceptional customer service and industry leading enterprise level e-commerce services. Core to this PDS mission is forming close and productive partnerships with its clients in order to provide outstanding services. This strategic partnership allows PDS clients to focus on their key business of manufacturing and product sales, leaving the complexities of planning, implementation, optimization, and supporting an e-commerce solution to the experienced team at PDS. This results in long term relationships that allow our customers to quickly and efficiently grow their business.
PDS clients do not just include industry leading brands such as FILA®, Dermalogica®, and Kate Spade® - just to name a few, but also major e-commerce technology companies that are looking to develop successful integrations to the Demandware platform such as Paypal®, Bronto® and Avalara®. In fact, when Demandware was ready to create version 2.0 of their mission critical Site Genesis platform - the starting point and key architecture for all new Demandware implementations, they turned to PDS to deliver this platform to the Demandware community.
Precision Design Studios delivering tomorrow's commerce today! www.precisiondesignstudios.com