Networked Insights is transforming the way companies make decisions by harnessing the power of real-time social and marketing data. The world’s most innovative brands leverage our groundbreaking technology, analytics and experience to generate deeper consumer understanding and business advantage. Networked Insights helps you put what consumers are saying in real-time at the center of marketing activity to drive breakthrough decisions and tangible business results.
Over the past seven years, Networked Insights has provided solutions to clients like GE, MillerCoors, Proctor & Gamble, Samsung, Revlon, and Viacom who leverage social data to improve efficiency and effectiveness across the entire marketing lifecycle. In 2012, Networked Insights was named one of world’s 50 “Most Innovative Companies” by Fast Company and was declared as “unrivaled in socially informed media planning and buying” by Forrester Research.
As a key member of our Project Management team, you will own the collaborative requirements gathering process between our product management, client services and engineering teams in order to ensure the best quality product for our clients. This includes identifying quality control issues, analyzing tradeoffs between usability, functionality and performance needs and defining acceptance criteria for our QA team.
- Facilitates the definition of high-level business requirements (features and epics) with product owners/ product management.
- Define detailed user story based functional requirements in collaboration with product management, business stakeholders and engineering.
- Work closely with product owners/ product managers to prioritize the backlog.
- Work closely with engineering to support the agile development process.
- Review finished development work and inform UAT before release into production.
- Identifies opportunities for improving quality and efficiency and participates in process improvement initiatives.
- Helps define best practices and policies for writing, updating, and managing user story based requirements to ensure repeatable processes and delivery of value.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, backlog grooming sessions, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and task & workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Work independently with users at all levels of the organization to define concepts.
- 2-5 Years of Business Analyst Experience in an Agile environment.
- Agile Requirement gathering experience a must. Excellent at conducting requirement gathering sessions and then concisely documenting their outcome. Ability to create user stories, process flows and wireframes in order to clearly communicate a set of functional requirements. Proven experience of managing and prioritizing a backlog of user stories.
- High energy and drive, coupled with resourcefulness, required to succeed in a start-up-like environment.
- Assertive personality with a solid work ethic and initiative, requiring minimal direction.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of engineers, subject matter experts, product managers and other managers.
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret internal business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies.
- Working familiarity with big data and open source technologies a bonus.
- Working familiarity with the social datasphere a bonus.
We provide excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability, 401(k) and life insurance, and generous paid time off policy within a progressive, employee-centric culture.
We offer a competitive salary along with the performance incentives and the opportunity for growth based on company success.