Our client ,One of thr fasteset growing software compnies in LA is looking for a QA MAnager to join the team .
The candidate should have experience leading a technically strong group of 20+ members in a geographically distributed environment. The individual will be responsible for resource management, test planning, automation, performance & load testing, documentation, and bug triage for multiple products. The individual should be high energy and good at collaborating with developers, project managers, IT/Ops and QA Engineers. This is a tremendous opportunity for a QA Manager to take her/his career to new heights.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related subject area required.
- 8+ years in the software industry, including hands-on software development experience.
- 5+ years experience leading software QA teams and strong program/project management skills.
- Track record of releasing SaaS products to market.
- Strong leadership and communication skills with ability to motivate team members while meeting quality objectives.
- Clear understanding and a record of implementing software testing “best practices” combined with the ability to “think outside the box”.
- Hands-on experience of UI, load, stress, performance and memory testing tools.
- High proficiency using automated test tools to conduct QA testing high proficiency writing and executing accepted QA processes.
- Proactive, detail oriented, problem solver, critical thinker, and great at meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Send resumes to email@example.com with your salary expectation and availability.