Want to apply your 'big data' prowess to a leader in the thriving, high-growth industry of GPS Analytics and services? If the thought of designing scalable, high-performing solutions around datawarehouse design and architecture excites you, read on!
Our client is publicly listed, and is an international leader in the GPS analytics services space. They seek an experienced Big Data developer to join its team in Dublin, Ireland. This is a full-time, regular (non-contract) position.
What are they looking for?
- At least 4+ years’ experience in SQL Server development, with extensive experience with Data Modelling and star schema design.
- Must have experience & knowledge of BI tools for ETL packages, Cube design, drill down reports. While not required, candidates with NoSQL or other comparable big data experience will have a distinct advantage
- The successful candidates must have enterprise application development experience. The role requires the ability to deliver scalable, future-proof solutions, work with legacy code and integrate cross-platform systems
Other things that are essential for the role:
- General problem solving mentality. The ability to collaborate with different teams on solutions for a variety of different business, code & data related problem
- A degree in computer science or a related discipline, such as mathematics or the natural sciences
- A team-player attitude, with strong communication skills.
- An ability and desire to pick up new technologies
The company offers a very competitive salary, great benefits, including an outstanding employee stock purchase plan. They will offer relocation assistance to the right candidate if he/she is not presently living in Dublin, Ireland. Must be authorized to work in the EU.
To apply, please send your CV for immediate consideration. A recruiter will be in touch with qualified candidates. Thanks!