Kelaca is looking for a qualified Sr. FrontEnd Engineer for our client located in the Raleigh-Durham, NC area. We’re looking for a rock-start front end developer to build cutting edge, world class user interfaces for our client’s customers.
About the Job:
Our client is looking for a rock-star frontend developer to build cutting edge world class user interfaces for our customers. If you're a web developer, focusing on user interfaces, and you have the ability to create well designed, highly interactive, modern and sleek web interfaces, then we're looking for you! Our client is in the collectibles marketplace, recently acquired by their parent company, the most well-known, respected and trusted name in philately and collectibles. They're now putting their brand and resources into expanding the platform, rolling it out globally, and they need your help. We're building a global marketplace, tapping into a market worth hundreds of billions of dollars a year. They're building a team which already includes people with senior level experience formerly from companies such as Amazon and ebay, will you be the next rock-star to join them on their quest?
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science or engineering
- At least 7 years of professional software development experience
- Working knowledge of jQuery, written plugins or extended jQuery in some manner.
- Strong working knowledge of CSS (this includes CSS3 ).
- Ability to bring mockups to life on the web
- Semantic HTML markup is important to you.
- Familiar with HTML5 features as well as features commonly associated with HTML5.
- Experience with "single page application" development
- Lead or member of UI application team
- Professional experience working in an Agile-based team
- Good knowledge of PHP and mySQL
- A deep passion for user experience
- An appreciation for design simplicity found in sites such as thefancy.com and etsy.com
Our client offers extremely competitive compensation and an incredible benefits package, including a deluxe plan for health, dental & vision insurance. Additionally, our client will pay 100% of your benefits, including short/long term disability insurance, life insurance and a matching 401k!