We are looking for a sharp-eye with a bold vision to create fun and engaging mobile applications. As our star UX designer, you’ll work directly with stakeholders across both business and technology to create user interface designs for Android, iOS, and other emerging platforms. Day-to-day activities will include building out wireframes, mockups, low and high-fidelity prototypes and final production visuals for various platforms, including all related artifacts (icons, buttons, banners, etc.), while also defining best practices for look & feel. The ideal candidate must understand user workflow/interactions and translate business and product requirements to interface design and support the development teams through the product release process. Additional responsibilities will include working with the business in the creation of marketing and promotional materials.
- 3+ years of experience with User Interface and User Experience design
- Excellent attention to detail to flesh out and design concepts and in depth functionality.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and desire to organize and make functionalities clear and easy to use.
- Candidates must be versed in user-centered design methods and techniques.
- Experience and preference for working in an Agile/Scrum development environments
- Passionate about investigating new UX/UI trends, techniques, and technologies and using them to keep OnMobile products on the leading edge
- Bachelor's degree preferred in design-related discipline:
- Interaction, Information or Interface design
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Design Planning
- Graphic Design
- Technical development or system design background.
- Proficient to expert in: Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience with mobile application design highly desirable.
- Nice to have: Wireframe tools (Balsamiq, Fireworks, Axure, etc.).
- Nice to have: iOS or Android development.
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills.
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and very detail-oriented individual.
- Clear and concise communicator with excellent collaboration skills
OnMobile offers a very generious benefits package, including, medical, dental, employer matching 401(k) for eligible candidates, and life insurance.
All interested candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.