We are looking for a Process Engineer with the below skill set. Please review the job details and if you are interested please send across your latest updated resume along with the bill rate.
* Responsible for efforts associated with the implementation of new injection molds into production and assigned CIP projects.
* Co-ordinates the design and build of new tooling working with both external and internal injection mold makers.
* Co-ordinates the process validation of both thermoplastic and silicon injection molds working with Process Engineering/Quality responsible for final validation of product.
* Creates Procedures, Work Instructions and Protocols as required.
* Generates and maintains documentation for all internal processes, inspection criteria, Bill of Materials, Validation Protocols/Reports and other manufacturing and quality records.
* Conceptualizes and develops lean manufacturing processes for new and existing business opportunities, which may include new and/or modified plant, equipment and process needs.
* Interfaces with on matters of mold and fixture design, validation, product quality issues, and executes on automation related projects.
* Support to improve productivity and reduce scrap/reject rates through automation, effective training of production personnel and process enhancements.
* Bachelor*s degree in a related technical field such as Mechanical Engineering or Plastics Engineering.
* Minimum 5-10 years working as a Tooling/Process Engineer in injection molding along with demonstrated skills in engineering projects.
* Technical experience in injection molding of thermoplastics related to Design for Manufacturability of molds, processing of thermoplastics, robotics, automation and hot runner systems.
* Experience with automation and assembly of components and statistical problem solving techniques.
* Previous experience in a manufacturing environment of medical or healthcare products.
* Working knowledge of Validation Processes (IQ/OQ/PQ)
* Working knowledge of engineering terminology and technical experience with injection molding of thermoplastics, processes, tooling and validation protocols.
* Competency in the following software: MS Project, Excel, Word PowerPoint, access and AutoCAD.
* Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and presentation skills.