Looking for a Guidewire Developer who will be working on Enterprise projects using Guidewire and writing code in GOSU and Java for configuration work and integration development. He/she will be working in a team of 15-20 people using a SCRUM methodology to deliver software. As a part of software development, he/she may be writing code to develop functionality, testing the software and implementing the software.
Experience with Guidewire configuration and integration development using GOSU related to Policy Center/Billing Center is desirable for this position.
- 5+ years of applied java development experience
- Strong Java J2EE skills (preferably Java 5)
- Guidewire configuration and integration development experience using GOSU related to Policy Center or Billing Center
- Writing code to develop functionality, test the software and implement software.
- Strong Guidewire/Java experience and experience with Policy Center and/or Billing Center
- Previous experience configuring the Guidewire Toolset
- Experience working directly with Guidewire Policy Center for Auto, Property and/or Umbrella
- Web service experience / SOA
- Java Script
- Spring - STRUTS integration
- Spring JDBC
- Database - Oracle, DB2
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Please, no 3rd party phone calls or emails.