We are looking for a dynamic Presales Lead/Manager (Cloud Technologies) at WA. Following are the details:
* Answering RFI/RFP by working closely with Services and Sales team.
* Proposing best possible solution to address customer needs/problems/requirements.
* Presenting solution through virtual and/or in-person customer meetings.
* Handling technical customer meetings without any assistance from offshore team.
* Project and work-stream management.
* Managing multiple projects effectively by defining milestones and schedules.
* Managing risks related to people, technology and processes.
* Following and keeping updated with the latest market technological trends.
* Minimum 10 years of software services experience with at least 5 years in pre-sales capacity.
* Project management experience with proven track record of building and growing strong teams
* Strong understanding of Agile methodology and processes.
* Strong technical skills with computer science background or equivalent experience.
* Quick learner, ability to multi-task and work under pressure, and work with geographically distributed teams.
* Strong understanding of various Microsoft technologies like .Net, ASP.Net, WCF, Web API, MVC SharePoint and/or Azure, with hands-on experience.
* Ability to influence management through presentations, written and verbal communication.
Experience: 10-15 years
Job location: Bellevue, WA
Icertis is a leading provider of enterprise solutions in the Microsoft Cloud. We provide ERP-edge cloud products and services for the high velocity enterprise. The Icertis product suite includes comprehensive solutions for contract and compliance management, cargo transportation management, public transport management and fleet management. Our products are transforming the ERP-surround marketplace with their empowering user interface, rapid implementation methodology and quick ROI. We offer user experience in enterprise application, making it extremely easy to use and ensuring quick adoption. Our products and solutions have been deployed in multiple F500 companies, and have received great reviews from both users and analysts.
We are a global technology company with our offices based in Seattle and Atlanta, USA, and operations center in Pune, India. We also have our presence in Singapore and a sales office in Mumbai.
Few of our noteworthy awards and credentials:
* Microsoft Corporation Gold Certified Partner
* Awarded as "Design Wins" in a Microsoft Corporation sponsored competition
* Icertis TMS won Innovative Software Solution Award in Transportation at the 6th ELSC Conclave 2012
* Awarded 2013 Emerging IT Application of the Year by Frost & Sullivan.
For more information, please visit www.icertis.com.