Large, Multi-Year Project Seeks IT Talent!
The New York State and Local Retirement System (NYSLRS), part of the NYS Office of the State Comptroller (OSC), has undertaken an exciting multi-year project to dramatically redesign its legacy computer systems and business processes. With a total membership of over 1 million, NYSLRS is one of the largest public retirement systems in the country.
As one of two (2) PeopleSoft Application Development Supervisors (see various minimum qualifications below), you will work under the direction of an Assistant Manager in supervising project staff activities, assist in project planning and status reporting, the preparation of supervisory reports, as necessary, and assist in monitoring the full lifecycle of project management strategies, processes and techniques (e.g., workload planning, change management, procurement and contract management, etc.) that must be successfully deployed to ensure project success.
At least eight (8) years of general applications development experience, including at least one (1) year of supervising in an IT applications development environment.
A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field may be substituted for four (4) years of the general applications development experience.
- (For 08444 only): At least one (1) year of experience implementing and maintaining business rules using each of the following toolsets (duration can be concurrent):
- Oracle Policy Administration (OPA) and Policy Modeling
- XML, SOAP and WSDL for Web Services Integration for PeopleSoft
- (For 08445 only): At least four (4) years of experience implementing and maintaining PeopleSoft Enterprise (version 8.9 or higher) modules (i.e., Human Capital Management (HCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), or Financials) in each of two (2) or more of the following toolsets (duration can be concurrent):
- PeopleTools 8.49 (or higher)
- Application Designer
- PeopleSoft Query; or
This is an extraordinary opportunity for someone interested in working with other talented IT professionals on a high profile project, for an employer that offers competitive pay, excellent benefits and an emphasis on employee enrichment and development. If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume, cover letter and completed qualifications template ( http://www.osc.state.ny.us/recruit/docs/8444_8445_01_2014.doc ) to email@example.com. Please include “DICE#08444/08445bv” in the subject line of your email.
In the required qualifications template, please ensure that you have fully described how you meet the minimum and preferred qualifications by providing a FULLY DETAILED description of your experience.