Title: Java Developer
Duration: 6-12 months
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Purpose of this position:
This position will require working on defect fixes and automations of an existing batch processing application. The candidate will be responsible for writing or updating data processing jobs written in Java. We need a self-starter who is not afraid to push through a problem with minimal instruction.
Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Coding Unix Shell Scripts or Java programs to automate batch processing tasks.
- Troubleshooting reported issues.
- Generating ad hoc reporting for Financial Audits.
- On call responsibilities.
Basic Knowledge and Skills:
- Software Development skills, including the following:
- Java, required
- Eclipse, required
- Unix Shell Scripts, required
- SQL query, required
- Experience with Informix database, desired but not required
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to understand and follow directions
Education and work experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, or similar
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in software development using Java in Eclipse.
Note: Please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Randel Solutions LLC is a Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.